Looking for a company that you can depend on to do your commercial roof the correct way? Paramount Commercial Roofing Systems is the team for you. All of our roofers are trained, licensed, and experienced so that you will feel confident. We provide our best again and again. We provide a array of commercial roofing services because if you desire it, we will more than likely get it done. We offer commercial roofing on its own, so that we are able to go beyond in that area. We offer top quality roofing and value you as customers more than anything. Because of that, we have 24/7 services so that you don’t ever feel like you need to wait to get something done in a pinch. If you end up with an issue on a roof that we have done, we will be there to fix it within 24 hours. There is not an excuse for a roofing issue by us so we will have it repaired right away. When you want a commercial roofer in Franklin, OH, call (740) 505-1467 and let us handle it for you.
- Built Up Roofing We are the experts to rely on with a built up roof installation or repair need.
- Industrial Roofing Contractor For help with any industrial roofing need, look only to our team for help.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing To get a reliable roofing structure on your building, contact our team about a modified bitumen roof installation today.
- Roof Restoration To update your roof and save a little bit of money, a roof restoration is likely the best option for you.
Quality Commercial Roofing
Think about putting a commercial roof coating on your roofing system because it is a wise choice. By putting on a coating of some kind to your roofing system, you are keeping it protected longer than it might be if you didn’t have one. We provide roof coatings for all commercial roofing systems like industrial, flat, and metal. Depending on what type you get, a roof coating may add on an extra 10 or more years onto the life of your roof. We try our best to make certain that we know and have experience in all the different kinds of roofing systems that are out here at Paramount Commercial Roofing Systems. Roof coatings are simple to put on and are typically pretty quick to have installed as well. We consistently do everything we can to not disrupt your day and are respectful when we are working. Roof coating questions in Franklin, OH, are just a phone call away when you dial (740) 505-1467. Remember that we also do free estimates too.
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roof repairs are something that will have to be done in order to keep up with your commercial roof.
- Cool Reflective Roofs A reflective roof should be able to stop the sun from getting too hot on your roofing system and in turn will lower your energy bill.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Your commercial building needs something that can last you for as long as possible and this will.
Single Ply Roofing
Single Ply Roofing Installation
A solid option that you can choose is a single ply roof. There are pros and cons to each roofing system you have, but a single ply roof can stand the strength of time. This roofing system can possibly last up to 50 years depending on the weather conditions. A single ply membrane lot of material is put onto your roof and leaves a smooth finish. It will keep your roof protected from moisture, fires, and is extremely durable. It has turned into a very popular material because of all of those things and because it is cost effective.
- TPO Membrane A TPO roofing membrane will be able to keep your roof protected with its rubber base and will additionally reflect the sun off of it, keeping it cooler.
- EPDM Installation This material that is normally located on low slope buildings is a common option for single ply roofing because of its long-lasting strength.
- PVC Roof Repair A PVC roof is not only cost effective, but its plastic base makes it very strong as well.
Commercial Roof Restoration
Commercial Roof Restoration
A great choice that you can make is to get your roof restored instead of replacing it. Sometimes through time, your roof can become worn down and begin to wear greatly in certain places. You may think you will need to replace the whole roof, but there are times we are able to do a restoration on it easier. If you call us, we can send someone out to determine if the roof can be restored or not. Not only is this process much more economical than having an entirely new roof applied, but it also saves a ton of time and it is better for the environment. When you have your roof taken off to replace it, it gets sent to landfills and ends up adding pollution to the earth. Having a roof restoration done will allow it to be new and looking great again.
Metal Roof Coatings
Metal Roof Coatings
A good choice for your commercial building would be to put a metal roof on it. You will need to do regular maintenance to keep your metal roof working the right way, just like with any other roof. Roof coatings are a great way to keep your roof protected. By putting on a coating to your metal roof, you will be protecting it from water damage. Water on metal roofing will one day turn into rust that can eat away at the metal, causing issues and even holes in the roof. If you would like to give 10 extra years of life to your roofing system, consider a roof coating. Knowing that a simple roof coating will keep your metal roof safe for even longer is a deal that is undeniable.